Friday, June 18, 2010

About this blog

I'm a recently diagnosed celiac and have been gluten-free since February 2010. Since then, I've wanted an exclusive list of 100% gluten-free restaurants, cafes, and bakeries for those of us with celiac. The existing dining lists mostly contain "gluten-free friendly" restaurants that are big chains, and when I travel I am definitely not willing to take a chance on them. I'll be posting what I've found from hours of pre-travel research. Please comment with links and suggestions from your region! It's shocking how hard it can be to find out about these places online! Use the labels to the side to easily navigate by city or state (within the U.S.), or city or country abroad.

As a disclaimer, of course I cannot guarantee the gluten-free nature of any facility posted on this blog, only reiterate that they advertise as a 100% gluten-free facility. Do your own research as well, but hopefully this will be a place to get a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment